Bug in Dialog Box

antispam007

11 Apr, 2019 10:41 AM

Mail Plugin

Screenshot is attached

Registration conflicts with button - very obvious bug. Can I trust the tool if you have such bugs ?

A nice and bugfree dialog box

Describe steps leading to the problem. Just opne the set

**Are you using any other Mail.app plugins? - No

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Steve on 12 Apr, 2019 08:13 PM

Hi MFJ,

welcome to the GPGTools support platform. Sorry you are having problems using GPG Suite.

If I recall correctly this should be displayed correctly after restarting Mail.app. And I think that bug should be fixed in the current beta release already.

All the best,
    Steve

2. 2 Posted by antispam007 on 12 Apr, 2019 08:19 PM

Hi, you are right: today it showed up diffrent and readable.
    So it shows registered to an email and not to a name. I wonder if I could use different emails names / alias witz one installation of Apple Mail/ GPG Mail ?

So I currently have around 7 inboxes / email names mapped to one inbox in Apple Mail

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Steve on 12 Apr, 2019 09:56 PM

Sure, you can use as many keys with as many user IDs as you like.

This KB-article explains how to add more than one email address to an existing key. The email addresses in a key are called userIDs and you can add as many as you want. You can of course also create an additional key for the other email address.

Important note: Note that all email addresses you add to a single key can be connected to one identity. Depending on your use-case this might be wanted or should be avoided. Please consider that first and then proceed.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Bildschirmfoto_2019-04-11_um_12.33.40.png 136 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac