GPG Keychain: Any key I try to delete returns an error. gpg: Oops: keyid_from_fingerprint: no pubkey

htmanning

24 Dec, 2018 09:48 AM

This comment was split from the discussion: GPGServices: Unable to decrypt message in TextEdit via Services menu in Mac

Any key I try to delete returns an error. Closing the app and reopening sometimes results in the key not appearing in the keychain. I've attached a screenshot.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Steve on 24 Dec, 2018 11:24 AM

Hi htmanning,

could you please send a screenshot of System Preferences > GPG Suite Preferences > About.

And then also please send a debug log from your affected machine: Open System Preferences > GPG Suite > Send Report. Check the box to "attach debug log". Since you already described your issue in this discussion, you don't need to add a lot of detail, but please do add the link to your existing discussion, so I can then merge your debug info with this existing discussion.

All the best,
    Steve

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Screen_Shot_2018-12-23_at_8.36.12_PM.png 67.1 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac