import pgp key

Alex Efros

25 Jan, 2015 12:16 AM

Several of my colleagues also got error while trying to import my public key from http://powerman.name/about/Powerman.asc
As far as I know they've up to date MacOSX and downloaded current (yesterday's) gpgtools.
Manual import in terminal solved this issue:

$ gpg --import /path/to/key.asc $ gpg --sign-key [email blocked]

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Steve on 25 Jan, 2015 01:31 PM

HI Alex,

thanks for taking the time to report this issue. It is indeed a problem with Libmacgpg and I've created a ticket for this problem.

If this discussion get's closed, it will be re-opened as soon as the ticket is closed so you'll receive a notification. Feel free to open a new discussions should you run into further problems or need assistance.

All the best,
    steve

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Steve on 25 Jan, 2015 05:36 PM

Hi Alex,

this issue has been fixed. If you want to test the fix, please download our latest nightly GPG Suite. That page also has sig and SHA1 to verify the download.

Should the problem persist, please re-open this discussion. If you have other questions you can open a new one any time.

Best, steve

Disclaimer: This is a development version which has not been thoroughly tested yet, so bugs or crashes are to be expected. Thanks for helping us test this fix.

3. Steve closed this discussion on 25 Jan, 2015 05:36 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac