Will there ever be a final version bevor the release of OS X 10.11 ?

ClausM

31 May, 2015 04:59 PM

Hallo,

now we are some days bevor the WWDC 2015 in June and the release of Yosemite goes back to October 2014. So the question is: will there ever be a final version bevor the upcoming release of OS X 10.11 ?

I have great respect for your work and commitment and I support the intention that we have to pay for this great work, but .....

Thanks!

1. 1 Posted by Tony Simek on 31 May, 2015 11:14 PM

I was just thinking the exact same thing. I am also in support of of a paid version, and I respect the attention to details via numerous beta's, but it is time to launch this.

2. 2 Posted by ClausM on 09 Jun, 2015 04:51 AM

So since yesterday we are talking about "El Capitan" while GPGtools is still on beta for Yosemite.

3. 3 Posted by john on 09 Jun, 2015 08:35 AM

+1 It broke under 10.11 . Mail 9.0

4. 4 Posted by Mike on 09 Jun, 2015 01:36 PM

+1 It broke under 10.11 . Mail 9.0

5. 5 Posted by Matt Riddell on 09 Jun, 2015 04:21 PM

Yep, same here - happy to pay for a version, would love to have it working on capitan

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by Steve on 11 Jun, 2015 07:36 PM

Hi all,

we are in the midst of a very slow roll out. Existing users might be seeing an update. But we don't show it to everybody yet. We will slowly increase the amount of users we provide the stable release to and we will also very soon have more details on our homepage.

Since this question was about 10.10 and the stable release of GPG Suite, for any 10.11 questions open a separate discussion and I'll connect that with the existing ticket for 10.11 support of GPGMail. But that is way down the rabbit hole at the moment.

Also out of curiosity, is the beta not working for you or did you just want to wait for the stable release?

Believe me, we are as excited about the stable release as you are!

Kind regards,
    steve

7. 7 Posted by Tony Simek on 11 Jun, 2015 08:05 PM

My interest in the final is just out of a love for the product. I am literally begging - take my money. : ). The idea of a final means that gpg will have reached a milestone in that I do not want anything to derail this products introduction.

I am successfully using the beta and love it!

Tony Simek

8. 8 Posted by Grisu on 17 Jun, 2015 12:51 PM

Ahoy!

The actual version (2015.06) is not working under El Capitan, Mail increased its version to 9 and stops the plugin during start.

9. Support Staff 9 Posted by Steve on 17 Jun, 2015 10:42 PM

Grisu: GPGMail is not compatible with the just released developer preview of OS X 10.11.

We are aware of that. If you want to follow progress, you might want to follow the following discussion: https://gpgtools.tenderapp.com/help/discussions/beta-feedback/1045-... where the ticket for 10.11 compatibility is attached and we will update as soon as we have news.

10. Steve closed this discussion on 05 Nov, 2015 10:25 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac