Reg:Error while decrypt the mesage

Veera

27 Dec, 2018 01:55 AM

When i tried to decrypt the message.The content has been decrypted and i got message like gpg: Can't check signature: No public key..Can someone please help how to fix the issue?

1. 1 Posted by Veera on 27 Dec, 2018 01:56 AM

Hi Team
    When i tried to decrypt the message.The content has been decrypted and i got message like gpg: Can't check signature: No public key..Can someone please help how to fix the issue?

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Steve on 16 Jan, 2019 06:01 PM

Hi Veera,

welcome to the GPGTools support platform. Sorry you are having problems using GPG Suite.

Please excuse the late reply.

The message you are seeing indicates that you do not have the public key required to verify the signature of the message or file you decrypted. You can check the key servers if you find the required public key. Or you can ask the message author to send their public key directly to you.

All the best,
    Steve

3. 3 Posted by Primary Mail Do... on 16 Jan, 2019 06:01 PM

Dear Customer,

Your mail has reached the intended recipient.
    We would like to inform you that we have changed our primary mail domain from @Freshdesk.com to @Freshworks.com.

You are receiving this intimation because you have sent a mail to us using the former primary mail domain.
    We request you to kindly use the @Freshworks.com mail ID, going forward, to correspond with us.

Thank You

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Steve on 16 Jan, 2019 06:07 PM

resending my reply to the new email address:

Hi Veera,

welcome to the GPGTools support platform. Sorry you are having problems using GPG Suite.

Please excuse the late reply.

The message you are seeing indicates that you do not have the public key required to verify the signature of the message or file you decrypted. You can check the key servers if you find the required public key. Or you can ask the message author to send their public key directly to you.

All the best,
    Steve

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac