GPGMail: Mail crashes suddenly even when not using it

Dave Garratt

24 Apr, 2018 09:33 AM

This comment was split from the discussion: GPGMail: Mail crashes suddenly even when not using it

I have the same problem - full crash report attached.

I uninstalled and reinstalled but the problem persists

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Luke Le on 25 Apr, 2018 04:11 PM

Hi Dave,

unfortunately we were not yet able to reproduce this bug on our machines, but were wondering if you would be interested and willing to help us find a solution for this bug. Would you consider having a remote debug session with us, where I would log on to your system and run Mail from the Xcode debugger?

2. 2 Posted by David Garratt on 27 Apr, 2018 08:39 AM

It happens every few hours - not sure it would be practical to debug while you wait.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Steve on 06 Jul, 2018 04:05 PM

We have a ticket for this problem. I connected this discussion with the existing ticket. That means, should this discussion get closed, it will be re-opened as soon as the ticket is closed. That way you'll stay in the loop and get notified as soon as we have news. Feel free to open a new discussions should you run into further problems or need assistance.

Are you still seeing this crash using macOS 10.13.5 and GPG Suite 2018.3?

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• crash.txt 177 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac