GPGServices: inconsistency when comparing validity column to validity UI in GPG Keychain

SNOTREL

04 Sep, 2016 08:42 PM

Hi, So i'm having problems with encrypting a text. I first added a public key, then I wrote a text that I was going to share, and when i press encrypt text, i get to encrypt it, but the key is neither yellow or green as if its not available. I have not tried the problem with more than one person, so it could be the other person that has a problem, but I need to be sure.

1. Steve closed this discussion on 26 Aug, 2017 03:27 PM.

2. Steve re-opened this discussion on 26 Aug, 2017 03:33 PM

3. Support Staff 1 Posted by Steve on 26 Aug, 2017 03:33 PM

Hi Snortel,

welcome to the GPGTools support platform. Sorry you are having problems using GPG Suite.

Please excuse the super late response. A few discussions ended up in a category we did not have on our radar, so catching up just now.

The inconsistency you mention is known but nothing to worry about.

We have a ticket for this problem. I connected this discussion with the existing ticket. That means, should this discussion get closed, it will be re-opened as soon as the ticket is closed. That way you'll stay in the loop and get notified as soon as we have news. Feel free to open a new discussions should you run into further problems or need assistance.

Kind regards,
    steve

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• ec22.png 126 KB
  • ex.png 82.5 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac