Mountain Lion, Mail, and the disabled GPGMail Plugin

Arthur

31 Jul, 2012 02:20 PM

Environment: * GPGMail 2.0a30 * OS X version: 10.8 * GPGTools Installer date: 20120318

Hi Guys,
GPGMail is disabled on Mail startup (as expected). Should it be wholly removed as well? My mail app has been clunky on Mountain Lion (temporary freezes, unusually long time to switch between mail boxes, slow response when returning to active app state) and I'm trying to figure it out if it is a bug of 10.9 or something I've done.
If GPGMail has been disabled by Mail, is it operating at all? I do not want to remove GPGTools altogether because the rest of it works and is useful, is there anything else to remove from GPGMail once it has been disabled?

Thanks,
/Arthur

1. 1 Posted by Eric Beyer on 03 Aug, 2012 03:50 AM

I realize you guys plan to finish implementing support for 10.7 Lion before beginning work on 10.8 Mountain Lion support. I humbly submit it makes more sense to skip 10.7 support and go for 10.8 support. It costs $20 to upgrade from 10.7 and it stands to reason that more and more people will be using the newer version of the OS as time goes on.

2. 2 Posted by Arthur on 03 Aug, 2012 06:03 AM

i see my question was answered on page 2 of the other thread...making this thread superfluous. feel free to delete.

/Arthur

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Steve on 03 Aug, 2012 04:29 PM

Arthur, thanks. Closing. We're trying to get one thing done after another...

4. Steve closed this discussion on 03 Aug, 2012 04:29 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac