Drafts are closed after closing mail app

Till Miller

22 Oct, 2015 12:26 PM

When I write an E-Mail and close the Mail app while this mail is still open, then on the next start of the mail app there is an empty mail opened and the draft is saved under drafts. It shouldn't make a new empty mail, instead the draft should still be opened.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Steve on 22 Oct, 2015 12:34 PM

Hey Till,

welcome to our support platform.

Can you please copy all version info as described here into this discussion.

I tried to reproduce but couldn't.

All the best,
    steve

2. 2 Posted by Till Miller on 22 Oct, 2015 09:22 PM

I have to add that I have turned off the encryption of drafts. When I turned it on it worked fine. But there also was an small issue. I did not saved the passphrase into keychain, so when I closed and opened mail I saw the mail, but it was encrypted and I did not get ask to enter the passphrase. So I had to close and open the draft to decrypt.

Mac OS X 10.11.1 (15B42)
    Libmacgpg 0.6.1 752
    GPGMail 2.6b2 1105b
    GPG Keychain 1.2.1 1147
    GPGServices 1.10.1 871
    MacGPG2 2.0.28 855
    GPGPreferences 1.5 846

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Steve on 23 Oct, 2015 06:28 PM

We have a ticket for this problem. I connected this discussion with the existing ticket. That means, should this discussion get closed, it will be re-opened as soon as the ticket is closed. That way you'll receive a notification. Feel free to open a new discussions should you run into further problems or need assistance.

Thanks for your report!

Kindly,
    steve

4. Steve closed this discussion on 10 Feb, 2016 02:12 PM.

5. Support Staff 4 Posted by Steve on 02 Jun, 2016 01:49 PM

Hey Till

this has been fixed. Could you please download and install our latest GPG Suite nightly build and see if the problem persists. That page also has sig and SHA1 to verify the download.

All the best, steve

Disclaimer: This is a development version which has not been thoroughly tested yet - bugs or crashes are to be expected. Thanks for helping us test.

6. Support Staff 5 Posted by Steve on 23 Jun, 2016 11:42 AM

Closing, since no further user feedback was received. Should your problem persist, feel free to re-open this discussion any time.

All the best, steve

7. Steve closed this discussion on 23 Jun, 2016 11:42 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac